"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Friday, March 16, 2012

What I'm wearing

Prints

I didn't think I was going to squeeze in this post today.  It's been a crazy week with the kids being home on spring break, so much so that I had my nine year old daughter take these pictures! She's a budding photographer don't you think? I love mixing different prints, polka dots and animal print is by far one of my favourite combinations.  If this is too much for you then try mixing on a smaller scale.  What about a floral shoe and a striped shirt?  Have a good weekend!




Boyfriend jeans from Gap, blouse from H&M, coat from Banana Republic, necklace from Spike the Punch, shoes from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment