"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Friday, March 2, 2012

What I'm Wearing


Brights

I love a bright pair of pants to liven up an otherwise neutral outfit.  Have a good weekend!



sweater from Club Monaco, pants from Zara, shoes from Town Shoes, necklace from Stella and Dot, clutch from Zara







5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! Loving the coloured pant trend of the moment, and those leopard flats are fabulous!
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I am in love with bright jeans right now, especially these red ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are posting these outfit ideas. I am a bit in the dark when it comes to being fashionable so it's nice to get a hit of inspiration from such a cool friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants and shoes! New follower of your blog and so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love colored jeans so much! I really want green or blue for the spring. Love how you paired red with the leopard shoes!!

    ReplyDelete