"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Para Paint & Sarah Richardson

Sarah Richardson (designer extraordinaire) has created a new line of paint with her partner Para Paints available through Lowe's.  The only problem is that it isn't available on the westcoast! (not yet anyway). She has repainted her own home in some of the shades in this new collection and all I can say is that it's no longer cream on cream on cream as we all know is (was) her signature.  This is what it looks like now with lots of help from her new line of paint.











3 comments:

  1. I was just trying to find pics of her home and bam! Here they are! Loving the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the color. I'm feeling like I need to add some to my very neutral home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your illustration :)
    Looks nice and incredible!!
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete