"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bedroom makeover

I mentioned a bedroom I was working on a couple of months ago, you can see the original post here.  We have installed the wallpaper, added some new lamps, mirrors etc....  It's coming along nicely and wanted to show you a sneak peek.  I LOVE the wallpaper, it is absolutely stunning!









10 comments:

  1. AHHHH IT'S GORGEOUS!!!! Am I a total geek to say I'm so proud that I know personally the fantastic designer of this room?

    Your clients must be thrilled...nice work!

    Karla
    Kerrisdale Design Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I know the client personally and she is thrilled with how it looks and loves working with Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! I love that wallpaper, and the touch of trellis is FAB! You did an amazing job with this room Andrea :)
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone with your kind words. I love my fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning! Love how you add a burst of color w the table lamp too. Enjoy!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wallpaper with the lamps looks stunning! Great job. Love this room.

    ReplyDelete